A quick demonstration of jTable.
- 10.03.2013: jTable v2.3.0 - jQueryUI theme support, minor improvements and bugfixes.
- 13.02.2013: jTable v2.2.1 - Some bugfixes and localizations.
- 10.02.2013: jTable v2.2.0 - Added toolbar, multiple sorting, changing page size and go to page. Also, some bugfixes and localizations.
- 31.01.2013: Created road map page. You can comment on planned features and write your feature requests.
- 30.01.2013: jTable v2.1.1 - Some enhancements, localizations and bug fixes.
- 26.01.2013: jTable v2.1.0 - Added cascade dropdowns and creating dynamically option list support. Also added localizations and fixed some bugs.
- 17.01.2013: jTable v2.0.1 - some minor bugfixes and localizations.
- 14.01.2013: jTable project is added to Nuget. You can easily install it from Visual Studio.
- 14.01.2013: jTable v2.0.0 - Many refactorings and improvements. See change logs.
See all change logs.
What is jTable
jTable is a jQuery plugin that is used to create
AJAX based CRUD tables without coding
- Automatically creates HTML table and loads records
from server using AJAX.
- Creates 'create new record' jQueryUI dialog form.
When user creates a record, it sends data to server using AJAX and adds the same
record to the table in the page.
- Creates 'edit record' jQueryUI dialog form. When
user edits a record, it updates server using AJAX and updates all cells on the table
in the page.
- Allow user to 'delete a record' by jQueryUI dialog based confirmation.
When user deletes a record, it deletes the record from server using AJAX and deletes
the record from the table in the page.
- Shows animations for create/delete/edit operations
on the table.
- Supports server side paging using AJAX.
- Supports server side sorting using AJAX.
- Supports master/child tables.
- Allows user to select rows.
- Allows user to resize columns.
- Allows user to show/hide columns.
- Exposes some events to enable validation with forms.
- It can be localized easily.
- All styling of table and forms are defined in a CSS
file, so you can easily change style of everything to use plugin in your pages.
CSS file is well defined and commented.
- It comes with pre-defined color themes.
- It is not depended
on any server side technology.
- It is platform independed and works on all common browsers.